Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New at this blog thing

I'm so new at this blog thing and hope to get better with time! I've been very busy trying to help my newly wed daughter get moved! She bought a huge old farm style house! Boy wish I had that house to put all my prims in. LOL I may be moving also very soon and will have lots of items to list nere and on all my sites! I've been working around getting new items to list on Ebay, Etsy, and my website! I have 2 large orders for my handmade lye soaps, better get back to that for now! Hope you come back and see me soon!

Regina

1 comment:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Regina

I've only been blogging for a few months now and let me tell you its addictive. LOL You will really love it.

Wish i could live in an old farm house. Sounds really nice.
Have a wonderful day....

Blessing Pam

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online